Thursday, June 01, 2006

Telegram & Gazette Photo Shoot


Watch the video

I met today with photojournalist Paul Kapteyn, who did some picures of me for a story on videoblogging, scheduled to run this Sunday, June 4th in the Telegram & Gazette. It is always fun to see true professionals and experts work. Paul was impressive, the way he directed me to get the picture he wanted.

Anyway, I hope you check out the article on Sunday.

UPDATE:
The Story has been postponed until next Sunday, June 10th.
Donate

Technorati Tags: , ,

Help support a video blogger

posted by Carl Weaver at 6:33 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the story! I hope that Sunday I can say, "God damn, that's a good article."

June 01, 2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Ashlee M said...

Thanks for writinng this

June 22, 2022 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home