Saturday, January 07, 2006

Welcome to Worcester Diaires!

Worcester Diaries will show a different side of Worcester than is usually portrayed. Let’s face it – Worcester has never been widely known as a beautiful city or a cultural center of any consequence. All that is changing and my goal is to show it.

Get involved.
Do you add something to Worcester’s cultural framework? Do you know someone who does? Email me and let me know. I would love to do an interview and post it here. I’m not just talking about artists. I mean the guy who makes a great grinder down on Main Street or the lady who hands out roses to passersby on Thursday mornings. People are what make Worcester a great place to live. Let’s work together to show some of the hidden gems the city has.

Want to produce a video for this site? Get in touch with me and let me know what you want to do. Rough guidelines are that the video be five minutes or shorter, unless everything really is vitally necessary, and that it is about something or someone in Worcester, MA.

posted by Carl Weaver at 1:27 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Faux Press said...

Carl - way to go! A perfect excuse to get to know and help your local artists.

Bravo.

January 09, 2006 2:37 AM  
Blogger Scott Hamilton said...

Fantastic idea Carl! I love the blog. You've done great interviews and I emailed you about one with me.

I look forward to talking to you.

January 09, 2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELP!!! i WAS LOOKING FOR BLANK CANVAS MAGAZINE AND ENDED UP HERE. DID YOU KILL IT?!? hOW ABOUT PUTTING MORE OF YOUR VIDEO CLIPS INTO WINDOWS MEDIA, SO WE CAN SEE THEM?---TWO "BLANK CANVAS FANS"

September 17, 2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Carl Weaver said...

Anon:

Sorry I can't email this to you but you can find Blank Canvas here:
http://www.blankcanvasmag.com/

I used to do more WIndows Media but have found that Quicktime does it a little better, in my opinion. You can download the player from www.quicktime.com.

Good luck!

September 17, 2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home